Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It was expected.

What else could we have expected from tonight's project runway elimination. I had a feeling they would give a fourth designer a second chance to redeem himself. Poor Sweet P. That hag just barely missed out! I did like her dress but she should have been gone ages ago. Rami is a hunk and I'm torn between him and Chris March because what Chris lacks in looks, he has with personality, wit, and humor.

I left myspace and their blogs because I think Myspace overall is overrated and sort of childish. Everyone has a page and everyone adds and becomes "friends" like if they actually knew each other. And go you go out and actually see one of those people and you try to avoid them as much as you can defeating the purpose of trying to establish a connection amongst these so called friends. What a crock of shit. Not to mention the pages are tacky, except mine of course. Mine was always cool and had a theme to it but people are just so stupid they don't appreciate good things when they see them.

So I am here and I don't know how this works or how people are supposed to find me or how I can search but I'll give it a try. I can't tell you what I write about because some days it's about my rage against a model being cut from ANTM, or a night out in the town, or even an emotional breakdown that I've just had over no apparent reason. I get like that sometimes. It's complicated and I like it.

Enough said.

All I will say for now is that I am a male of 24 years of young age and I like a lot of things. Right now I'm not sure what I'm into because I've been having a mild case of the blues and trying to keep my mind from having these bad thoughts that come to me. But don't worry! I'm funny. I think I am funny and that's good enough for me. Hopefully you will laugh but I don't promise anything.

My return to blogging was expected and so was tonights episode of Project Runway which had a very ugly Roberto Cavalli as a guest judge. The man could hardly move because had he, his skin would have torn apart revealing parts of his skull. That's a fashion icon?

I hated Rami's dress. We get it, you're from Jerusalem and you know how to drape! We see and hear that shit on every episode. It's just, well not really, as bad as Ricky and constant fairy crying. Sweet P's was well, sweet. It was cute but like Rami, can't get away from that concert of short cute mini dresses. Now Chris did copy that design he and Christian collaborated with in an earlier episode but it was still stunning. For that I think he should have given him the third spot but I think they felt that maybe they don't believe in him too much and think it would be a waste to let Rami go so why not give it a try.

From the beginning it was sure that Christian and Jillian would be in the top three. I had them two and perhaps Rami as the third and it's pretty much turned out that way. Christian is a hoot and a half and not to mention quite skilled and creative at what he does and sometimes I think that his work looks a bit too much like Alexander Mcqueen and should try to step away from that considering that he did work for McQueen. In other words, step it up a notch on the fierceness bitch and work it!

I've seen the collections. I just can't wait to see the drama leading up to those five minutes of having their work walked on the runway.

Oh and no, I'm not a fashion expert but I do know good and talent when I see it and that is just as good for me.

Welcome to my blog. If you like gossip, TV, music, random musing, happy and sad things about my life, a poem here or there, or just videos I think are funny, then subscribe and check me out.

It's like a little party bag and you're about to reach in it and don't know which candy you'll pull out.

It's the blog you shouldn't read, but you know you will.

More about me later.

No comments: